LINKSYSSMARTWIFI.COM LOGIN :
http://linksyssmartwifi.com redirects you to an IP address 192.168.1.1 to access Linksys smart wifi router. Open a web browser and type http://linksyssmartwifi.com or www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of your browser. A login screen will appear, enter your Linksys smart wifi username and password or you can sign in locally by using the username as admin and password as admin in lower case. In case of initial set up of Linksys EA series smart wifi routers. You can either configure and set up your Linksys router using Linksys App or you can use web GUI address www.linksyssmartwifi.com or myrouter.local.
LINKSYS WRT 32 X
Linksys AC 3200 router is best known for its high speeds as well as lag-free HD streaming Experience. Linksys WRT3200 is equipped with a quad-core processor and it works on MU-MIMO technology for the ultimate gaming experience.
LINKSYS EA SERIES ROUTER
Linksys EA series routers are best known for their performance and wireless coverage. You can set up a prioritization rule for your networking devices as per bandwidth required. You can even establish QoS rule, parental controls by simply logging to linksyssmartwifi.com set up page.
LINKSYS AC 1750 ROUTERS
Linksys Smart wifi routers are equipped with a 1ghz processor, External wireless antennas to cover all areas of your home location, Linksys Velop series provides user complete wifi solution.
LINKSYSSMARTWIFI.COM NOT WORKING
LINKSYS ROUTER CONNECTIVITY ISSUES
Linksys routers are designed such that users can get high download and upload speeds on their devices. Users might face below-mentioned issues on their network :
Slow Download or upload speeds
To resolve Intermittent connection issues and slow speed issues make sure your router firmware is up to date. Make sure their is no interference issues. If your existing Modem/Gateway is wirelessly capable then turn off the wireless radio of existing gateway to avoid interference issues with Linksys smart wifi router. Make sure your Linksys smart wifi router is not stacked up. If you are facing download speed issues on the windows computer, make sure ipv6 internet protocol is turned off on your computer. Try to place your router in a centralized location so that your devices can get optimum signals. You can try to change wireless channels to avoid interference issues. In case of Linksys smart wi-fi routers, you can activate QoS, i.e quality of service to respective devices, so that your devices can get optimum bandwidth and internet data packets, select QoS to the high priority for HD streaming devices as well as for Gaming devices.
LINKSYS EA 9200 :
EA9200 is one of the Smart WiFi router developed by Linksys. It is a Tri-band Smart WiFi router. Tri-band technology is used to double or maximise the speed of the router. This technology adds a radio of 5 GHz to increase the speed. It can combine a speed of up to 3.2 Gbps. It also strengthens the performance of a dual-band router. It has a special feature called Smart Connect that is used to optimize the performance of the router. This router is basically for homes and offices that are having wireless devices in large amount.
Smart Connect: This feature allows the router to give a 5GHz client to one of its two radios that are wireless on the 5 GHz WiFi band. If this thing is allowed, it is helpful in increasing the performance of the router. By using this feature, the router will drive the client to disconnect and reconnect to other radio within the 5 GHz band.
Some of the features of the Linksys EA9200 are mentioned below:
- Guest Network: You can form an additional network for your guests with a different login name and password. You can create a network for up to 50 guests.
- Parental Control: You can have control of certain websites so that your children and other family members are not able to access the wrong websites.
- Smart Connect: As explained above, it is used to enhance the performance of the router.
- USB Ports: It is having one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port.
- It uses beamforming technology.
- It is compatible with Ipv6.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO INSTALL THE LINKSYS EA 9200 ROUTER:
Step 1: Disconnect the existing router, if you are replacing the same.
Step 2: On the top of the router, connect the antennas and plug it into the power source and switch it on.
Step 3: At the back of your router, there is a yellow port. Connect the Internet cable from the modem to that yellow port.
Step 4: Wait till the Linksys logo on the front turns solid.
Step 5: In the quick start guide connects to the secure wireless name that came with the router. You can change the username and password after setting up the router. But first, you have to start with the default name. You also can’t have internet access until the Linksys Smart Wifi Setup is complete.
Step 6: Launch a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and type Linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar at the top of the browser. Follow the instructions given there to set up the router.
Now at the end when Linksys Smart Wifi Setup is complete, follow the instructions to make Linksys Smart WiFi account. This account is important to make because you can change the settings of the router or you can configure the router after making an account on the official website.
WHAT CAN YOU DO AFTER HAVING A LINKSYS SMART WIFI ACCOUNT?
- Can change the name and password of the router.
- Can make guest network
- Configure parental controls
- You can also connect several devices to your network
- Can check the internet connection speed
HOW TO CONNECT TO LINKSYS SMART WI-FI?
Step 1: Launch a web browser and type linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of the browser window.
Step 2: Sign in by entering the username and password in the username and password fields respectively.
Steps to change the settings of the router:
Firstly, you need to log in to your Linksys Smart WiFi account.
There is a left menu on the top that is having further options. You can select either of them to change their settings.
- Network Map: By this feature, you can manage all network devices connected to your router. You can access both guest network and main network and can view devices connected to each of them. You can also have information about each device connected to your network.
- Guest network: you can make and configure the network specifically made for your guest. This network is made so as your guest cannot be able to access all the resources of your network.
- Parental Controls: You can block the websites which you want to from your children and other family members. You can also set access time like for game sites for your children.
- Media Prioritisation: You can give priority to your devices and applications for the network
- Speed test: You can also check the speed of your internet connection.
- External Storage: It has the USB port so you can attach USB and access it.
- Connectivity: Lets you configure basic and advanced network settings.
- Wireless: You can change the SSID (network name), password, security mode. You can also connect the device using WiFi protected setup.
- Troubleshooting: You can go through various problems while setting up the router. This feature allows you to diagnose the problem and then find a solution.
- Security: For the security purpose, it allows you to configure and set up the firewall. You can also make custom settings for applications and games.
PROBLEM 1: YOUR ROUTER WAS NOT SUCCESSFULLY SET UP
Solution: If this problem occurs, you have to reset your router. To reset, press and hold reset button with the help of paperclip on the back side of your router for about 10 seconds. This step will again set the settings of the router to default. Now you can again install the router by following the steps given on website linksyssmartwifi.com.
PROBLEM 2: YOU ARE GETTING A MESSAGE “YOUR INTERNET CABLE IS NOT PLUGGED IN”
Solution: If you are getting this message then do check the following things:
- Ethernet cable is connected properly and to the yellow Internet port of the router situated at the
- The modem is plugged in properly into the power outlet. And check the power switch on the modem, it should be in the on mode.
- If your Internet service is cable, verify that the cable modem’s CABLE port is connected to the coaxial cable provided by your ISP. Or, if your Internet service is DSL, make sure that the DSL phone line is connected to the modem’s DSL port.
- Disconnect the USB cable, if your computer was previously connected to your modem with a USB cable. Now, install the router again.